If you are looking to work for an organisation that is committed to promoting choice, well-being, and quality of life for older Australians and you want to join a team of professionals, where people and values come first then join the CBCS team. We offer not for profit salary packaging tax benefits, opportunities for career development and the chance to make a real difference!
Find out More……………..
At CBCS, our Mission is to strive to be connected to the community by being inclusive, valuing all people and demonstrating Christ’s love through a continuum of quality care as it is needed. We have been serving the communities of Glenhaven, Cherrybrook and Cardiff for over 40 years through the provision of Retirement Living and Residential Aged care services.
A position at CBCS is more than just a job. By working with us, you can make a difference to the lives of the people and community we serve.
Your new role:
You’ll provide person-centred care to your residents, ensuring a safe environment within the facility and applying your clinical skills to improve their quality of life and independence. You’ll
- Lead a care team to deliver the highest quality, person-first, care to our residents
- Create and update care plans to reflect developing needs
- Ensure safe medication administration, best practice wound care and clinical support in line with resident needs and legislative requirements
- Work collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members
- Not for profit salary packaging benefits up to $15,900 per annum tax free plus $2500 meal & entertainment
- Employee Assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff recognition program
- The opportunity to thrive in growing in an organisation where Christ’s love compels us to care for and enrich our community.
You will have:
You’ll be an experienced nurse who is driven to make a change in the lives of our elderly residents and enable their independence and well-being. You will have:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- A sound understanding of care planning, Aged Care Quality & Safety Standards and ACFI principles
- The ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- A current flu vaccination, Covid vaccination and NDIS worker screening check
We won’t keep you waiting and will respond to your application promptly so email your cover letter and resume
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.